Now you can easily remove the password from your wifi network with WiFi Password Remover. With this program it is easy to first recover, then delete the passwords that are stored on your computer wifi networks.
Using WiFi Password Remover is very easy. When you click on ‘Show Passwords,’ the program will display the SSID, encryption algorithm, and the key access of the wireless networks that are saved onto your system. Once they are recovered, you have the option to either remove a single password or all of them with just one click. But before going through with the deletion, you can move a list of the recovered wifi passwords to a separate file, for your records.
WiFi Password Remover is completely portable, and works on both 32-bit and 64-bit computers. This means that it will not bog down your system’s resources, since you do not have to download it on your PC. As long as you have either the Windows Vista or Windows 8 operating system, you are good to go!
Some of the features of WiFi Password Remover include:
- Instantly finds and recovers stored Wi-Fi account passwords
- Able to recover all kinds of wireless keys and passwords, including WEP, WPA, and WPA2
- It is easy to remove just the selected ones or all of the stored passwords with just one click
- Option to remove Wi-Fi passwords that are not shown in the Windows Wireless Manager
- Ability to create a backup password report in a variety of formats, including HTML, XML, TEXT, and CSV
- You can see the security settings for wireless profiles
- Quickly copy a password by right-clicking the context menu
- The user interface is clear and easy to use
- Fully portable program that can be run anywhere without JAVA or .NET components
- Includes an installer for local installation as well as uninstallation