Managing works groups, especially when tackling large tasks has never been easy. Everyone has their own ideas about how it should all go, and getting a consensus and finding one thread of a conversation is quite difficult. But now with ProjectForum, this strenuous task can be a little bit easier.
ProjectForum allows you to share ideas, documents, and even comments on a web-based interface in which everyone involved in the project can see. It works similarly to collaborative software, in so that you can share items online in a secure environment. What is even better is that you can have it set up and running to just around two minutes, and you do not even need to have any additional computer or tech skills!
In order to use ProjectForum, all you need is a computer in which to install it, and access to the internet since the program is web-based. One it is installed, you have the option to create multiple pages for different tasks, like separate project areas, meeting memos, to do lists, and anything else you may need. Configuring as well as using ProjectForum can all be done via the internet, and can be customized extensively to fit your personal or group’s needs.
So keep more people involved with less effort, and maximize the efficiency of your project team. Try out ProjectForum today and see how far you really can go.
Some of the features of ProjectForum includes:
- Multiple workspaces, so you can organize and focus teams on specific projects
- Page templates are available so you do not have to keep re-making the same pages over and over again
- Add custom formatting links, commands, domain specific semantic markup, and even grab content in real time from other web services
- Several branding themes are available so you can control how your pages look
- Web view options, so you can synchronize your content with a regular web page setup