Watch internet videos like tv gets watched
Miro is an open source software that allows users to watch streamed internet videos just as though they were regular television shows.
Beyond allowing users to watch videos, it also connects users through video subscription options and playlists. There are two thousand free channels to look through, and all of the files can be downloaded for future playback.
The software works off of BitTorrent, using the program to download the files so they can be played back at will.
It also has an interesting feature that allows users to watch movies while browsing for additional ones simultaneously. This embed feature has really added to Miro’s appeal.
Miro is actually extremely user friendly, and serves an important function in allowing people to stream movies just as though they were television, even while continuing to look for additional movies.
- Allows embedded watching while browsing for additional videos
- Easy and fast way to watch online television offline
- Thousands of free channels
- Not all channels are available in all countries
- Varying quality of the streaming