MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware program for Windows that helps you to convert your music into multiple different formats. Although there are a ton of media conversion programs out there today, this one really stands out for its ease of use. In actuality, it was designed specifically to simplify the conversion process as much as possible, all while giving a good deal of flexibility to fit to your exact needs.
MediaHuman Audio Converter gives cross conversion capabilities for WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, and Apple Lossless file formats. The installation of the app is very easy and clear and the interface is incredibly simple and intuitive. In order to use the app, all you have to do is select the audio file via the drag and drop capability, choose the format you want to convert it to, and press start. That’s it! Do you have multiple files that you need convert? That’s not a problem, since MediaHuman Audio Converter fully supports batch file processing in a clear and simple way.
Although the predefined conversion parameters that are automatically set with the installation of MediaHuman Audio Converter will meet all of the average user’s needs, the more advanced user has the option to modify them quite a bit. You also have the option to overwrite existing files, split tracks, immediately start conversions as soon as files are imported, and remove the source file when the conversion is completed.
MediaHuman Audio Converter really is a great conversion app that comes highly recommended.
Some of the features of MediaHuman Audio Converter include:
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Converts between all popular audio formats
- Splitting tracks capability by CUE sheet
- Support for iTunes
- Option to convert multiple files at the same time
- Keeps your folder structure intact
- Ability to extract audio tracks from video
- Absolutely free
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP for PC systems (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), and Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Intel only
- About 60 MB of free hard drive space