These days there are so many different formats for image files that many times it is difficult to view the pictures you want on your computer. Luckily, however, there are programs that can help with this problem. Image Converter is one such program that is incredibly flexible in its conversion options, as it is able to recognize up to 20 different input formats and can convert from those into 16 different output format options.
Image Converter is a small-sized but powerful Windows program that allows for quick and easy image converting via its drag and drop functionality. If you want to use the program, you literally just have to drag and drop the file you want to convert into the main program window, choose the output format, and press ‘Convert.’ That is it! It really could not be easier.
Image Converter is small in size, so it does not offer a huge number of additional features. But it does do the one thing it was created for very very well. There is not even a menu from which to choose images to convert, but that works just fine because of the awesome drag and drop functionality. There are no extensive configuration options, but you do get the option to personalize your user interface with a few different color themes.
Anyone who needs to occasionally convert image formats without doing any editing will really like Image Converter. Its small size and easy functionality really makes it a great tool for the average Windows PC user.
Some of the features of Image Converter include:
- Extremely easy to use, just drag and drop
- Personalize the look with a few options for different themes
- Very fast conversion rate, even when you are converting a lot of images
- The friendly installer assistant makes program installation a quick and easy process
- Support for 20 different input formats
- Support for 16 different output formats
- Multi-language support
- Supported input formats include BMP, JPG, PNG, MNG, JNG, GIF, DDS, TGA, PSD, PCX, BSI, CIF, IMG, DAGTEXTURE, PBM, PGM, PPM, PAM, and PFM
- Supported output formats include BMP, JPG, PNG, MNG, JNG, GIF, DDS, TGA, JP2, PSD, CIF, IMG, PGM, PPM, PAM, and PFM