When we browse the internet and want to download a document or application, it is downloaded via the manager that the browser is programmed to execute automatically. Many times, however, the default manager does not have the appropriate characteristics to make full use of the available bandwidth, nor does it have the capability to solve any downloading conflicts that may arise.
GetGo Download Manager is an optional tool for you to use while on the internet. GetGo has the same capabilities has the default managers most browsers incorporate, but it has an extra boost. It uses the maximum amount of bandwidth allowed with your internet connection, which speeds up the downloading of any document or application.
It also has the ability to restore paused or corrupted connections, as well as download videos from YouTube (which many managers are unable to do).
Unique features of the GetGo Download Manager:
• Integration with all of the most popular internet browsers
• Capability to recover paused and broken downloads
• Download scheduling options
• Spyware and virus detection within the managed downloads
• YouTube video downloading capabilities, in an FLV format