Pro Tools 11 is a musician or DJ’s dream software. This product has it all, record, edit, remix and create sound tracks with this all in one music too. It is extremely high quality and may take some time to learn for a novice user but is perfect for the serious, or professional, music maker. Pro Tools 11 is pretty spendy, running in the range of about $700 USD, but luckily there is a 30 day free trial that allows users to have access to all this program has to offer and make their decision without having to shell out the $700 dollars beforehand. Pro Tools 11 can be purchased online or from authorized retailers.
This software lets you record your own voice, instruments or music and edit them together, or you can use stock tracks and sounds that the program has to offer. There are even virtual musical instruments that can be used in place of real ones. Not everyone can run out and buy 10 different musical instruments to make the perfect melody, but with Pro Tools 11, at least you can fake it. Besides the elements that come with the program, you can also download more from Avid Technology, the creator’s site.
With this newest version, you will not need to add any updates, since they have already been included. Owners of older versions may want to download these new plug ins, in order to keep their older version a little more up to date. After your tracks have been created, you can listen to your music online or download it and synch it to videos.
These are some characteristics about Pro Tools 11:
- The free trial period lasts 30 days and after that the full version has a cost of almost $700 USD
- Workspace browser easier to use
- Compatible with Windows and Mac Operating systems
- 64 bits performance
- Time-stamped plug-in automation
- HD video quality from the new Avid Video Engine
- Playback buffers and Low-latency input
- Offline Bounce: Allows you to speed up to 150 times more the audio mixing
- 17 measurement options that allow you to optimize the mixtures