Navicat for MySQL is a single application that allows you to make multiple connections to MySQL databases, and is a great option for MySQL and MariaDB management and development. Its powerful and intuitive GUI makes it easy to maintain, manage, and develop all your databases, while also providing a comprehensive set of tools for professionals as well as novices alike.
Navicat connects you to any remote or local MySQL server, all while using a secure and encrypted communication with strong authentication. Navicat’s Visual SQL Builder allows you to create and edit views and queries in a simple way without the use of commands or correct syntax. All you need to do is choose an operation. It will then be written in SQL language for you.
Navicat for MySQL also lets you make graphical representations from relational databases in a few easy steps. This is a great tool, as it can help to give you a general view of the process. You can even make modifications, comparisons, synchronizations, and generate SQL/DDL scripts. Other features of Navicat for MySQL include a simplified process for transferring data between different databases, options for creating a number of different reports, and importing or exporting data from a number of formats. Some of these formats include XML, Excel, Access, TXT, and JSON.
As you can see, this is an all-inclusive and highly-useful application, so try it out for free today!
Navicat for MySQL 11.0.08 Features:
- Secure sessions available through SSH Tunnel connections
- Object designers help you design, modify, and create database objects
- Includes a table viewer that makes it possible to modify, add, and delete records using a grid view
- Foreign-key data section allows you to automatically look up tables that are referenced by foreign keys, and create drop down lists
- It is not necessary to learn commands or syntax to edit and create queries and views
- Reverse Engineer allows you to create database models from existing databases, where you can edit and visualize your database structure. The Synchronize to Database to lets you see the differences between the databases
- Data manipulation tools include: data transfer, schedule, back-up and restore, import/export wizard, and data/structure synchronization
- Option to build reports with a friendly GUI
- Ability to incorporate other useful tools, such as ER diagram, virtual grouping/connection coloring, and tree/object filter